Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ready, set, GO!

Buying a house and living together with Keith is near the top of the list of "worst things to happen to my body".  I went from living at home with my mom, who happens to be a pretty big health fanatic, to living with Keith who had a coffee table that stored as much candy as it could hold!   The man can eat and eat, and not gain a pound...it really isn't fair at all. 

Now that I'm in my late twenties, I realize that I should be in the best shape I ever will be in, and I'm quite far from that.  So starting today, I'm going to do it...I'm going to start working out hard core again.  My goal is to have that beach body by next summer.  I'm tired of having to change outfits constantly because one isn't flattering, or having clothes I really want to wear but I just can't zip up that zipper anymore.

So, I'm signing off now and gonna get my booty up to the gym!  Cardio and legs are the plan for today.  I didn't have much time yesterday, so I played SingStar Dance...does that count?  I did work up a sweat!

Maybe you guys should all text me everyday to make sure I'm sticking to the workouts?  Sounds like a great idea to me! :0)

Would love to look like this next summer!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment