Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Precious Moments

Lives can be forever changed in a matter of seconds...cherish every minute with your loved ones, never leave the house angry, and be thankful everyday for what you have. 

The holidays remind me of the emptiness left behind by my loved ones that have already gone up to heaven.  I wish I wasn't baking my grandmother's cookies, but that she was.  I wish I wasn't hosting Christmas, but my aunt and uncle were. 

Just a small reminder today to cherish every moment you have with the people you love, for you never know what tomorrow may bring.  It saddens me that some of my closest family will never know my husband, or hold my future children in their arms.  Life can take some very unexpected turns, and you will never be prepared for it, but you can hold tight the moments you have today.

Happy Holidays everyone!

xoxo
~Ali

with my Godmother at my 25th birthday bash

My Aunt Sandy came to see my off to my first high school dance that I had a date too!  FZS Homecoming 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment