Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Rusty!!!

My first doggie turns 6 years old today, and it also happens to be our 6 month wedding anniversary!

Happy Birthday Rusty! I still remember the day I picked him up from the breeder...he was so frightened! The breeder lived in a very small town on the Missouri-Arkansas border, and I made the 4 hour drive down there for my little puppy. On the drive home, the lil guy hid underneath my passenger car seat the whole way back to St. Louis. Here's a pic of the day I met my little Rus:


I don't think I gave him a haircutt until after his first birthday...can you tell from these pics from his very first birthday?



We spent the evening tonight at my mom's house, who also has 2 dogs, along with my sister who has a dog as well.  We had a little puppy birthday party, and us people enjoyed a family dinner together.  Enjoy some pics of my little Rusty throughout the years!




















No comments:

Post a Comment