Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome!

First of all, thank you for checking out my blog!  As a kid, I used to always journal, and it was usually in just a notebook or something cheap.  With today's technology, I realized that I can still journal like I used to, but share it with the rest of the world too!  So I'm gonna give this blogging thing a try, please bear with me as I get used to all the tools I can use!  

When Keith and I were in Greece on our honeymoon, I began typing journal entries so I would remember all the details of the days leading up to, and including, our wedding.  I'll have to find those on his computer, and I'll start my next blog post from there!

Check back soon for my updates!

~Ali

1 comment:

  1. Anyone use this and have advise for posting images? I tried, but they seem so tiny. Help!

    ReplyDelete